Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding pics


So I ahve been super slacking with talking about Kyle and Nic's wedding. I am still waiting for most of the pictures. So everything went extremely well and they seem like they will be so happy together. They were married in the Logan temple followed by a luncheon at the Alumni house at USU and ended with a beautiful reception in the large city of Deweyville. We couldn't have asked for better weather and we loved having the whole family together again we got spoiled in June two whole weeks of family togetherness! So watch for more pics to come but this is a cute family pic we took at the luncheon. My dad put it best when he said to us thanks for picking guys that we love like sons to complete our eternal family. Congrates guys we love you and Kyle couldn't fit in any better. The family is getting so big but my mom has threatened to kill Nate if he gets married any time soon. Aren't we cute!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What a gorgeous family! I can't wait to see more pictures....your family sure is getting bigger! You all look great together!

Pam said...

You have such a beautiful family! I can't believe how much everyone has grown up. The more I look at you, the more I think you look like Marisha! I hope all is well. You look very happy! Remember when we used to talk about how much you liked your husband in Seminary. So funny how things work out:)