Wednesday, August 19, 2009

34 weeks and the countdown is on







So we are now counting down the days and possibly the hours and minutes til we reach our due date. Now with the showers behind us, the nursery put together, Matt done with summer semester, vacations over, and with fall fast approaching we are as ready as we will ever be for this little girl to grace us with her presence. Having the sick mindedness being a nurse I keep telling her that anytime she wants to come all of the important organs are full functioning but she has yet to believe me but I will continue to try. My mom and sisters were here last weekend and helped me to finish the nursery. My mom is so talented and can figure out how to make anything look cute, I couldn't have done it without here. She made the curtains and helped me with the wreaths. And my sisters are no different Nic & Kim has made/bought her so much this little girl is so spoiled. Joy and Brit have made her fun stuff to but I am waiting for the shower pics to talk about those. So here are the pics of her nursery.

8 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

The nursery looks so cute! I love the colors and the curtains are cute!

jessica london said...

what the crap you are tiny I was huge that far along!!! you nursery is adorable keep us updated!!!

Becca Lund said...

such a cute nursery! I am getting quite excited for your baby girl to get here!!!

The Olsen Family said...

The room looks very cute! You guys did a great job!

The Holmgrens said...

Love it!

Brooke Hill said...

Nat you look great! I cant believe she is almost here! The room is cute, I love the colors. Cant wait to meet her

Jamie said...

The nursery is darling. You are looking great! Good luck with the last few weeks!

TMB said...

I love your nursery! You are right that your mom can turn anything into something!