Sunday, February 7, 2010

Surprise!!!


So Matt turned 26 on Saturday but he shares the same birthday with my grandpa so we were busy with the whole family for the weekend so I decided to surprise Matt on Thursday and plan a date night that included an over the night stay at the Alaskian Inn. So this was a big deal for a couple of reasons: first: it is Matt's birthday and I kept the whole evening a surprise and second: I have never left hallie for more than a few hours so this was a huge step for me. When I finally told Matt what was going on he was very surprised and shocked that I hadn't even slipped, I am a talker so usually I let something out of the bag. We had a great time but I was ready to come home to my little girl I never would have imagined how hard it is to leave a child before I had one. But both of us survived and luckily our great friends Nate and Anne took very good care of her and to be honest I didn't worry about her at all I just missed her. It was very worth it and Matt even said you must love me really alot to leave Hallie all night. Yes honey I love you alot never forget that yeah for surprises!!

No comments: