Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Our Mother's Day Weekend was very busy...I think we may do it different next year because it was to busy to even enjoy the day. Saturday morning we headed to Tremonton to visit my grandma and grandpa. We had lunch with Mindi and Corey and then rushed back to show our house(have I mentioned I hate that?)Only to turn around again and head to Bountiful to have dinner with the Brower family. We had a great night visiting and playing games. Matt as always was in on entertaining the kids(he is a big kid a heart which is one thing I love about him) and when it was time to come home we did so with four extra kids(that was a hand full).



Late to bed and way to early to rise sometimes I think I need to think these things through a little better. Matt wasn't feeling good so he slept in while I fixed breakfast for the herd. Not the Mother's Day I expected but we had a good time. We then made cupcakes to take to Alivia's baby blessing that afternoon. They turned out so cool and I would totally do them again and it was fun for the kids to help. The best part was Hallies face when she was eating it...priceless




Hopefully next year Mother's Day will have a little more relaxing and time with our little family. I really think I get to celebrate Mothers day each morning I get to get up and find my sweet baby sleeping in her bed only to remember that she is mine forever. Thanks Hallie for making me a mommy.

No comments: