Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Pics...almost forgotten

So I have to remind Matt every so often to upload all the pics off of his phone. After seeing this array I need to ask more often...heres to randomness.
I hesitated to put this one one here but I think we can always use a good laugh...wonder what Matt does while I'm at work?! haha


With Fall in full swing there were so many fun things going on. In this pic we were at a chili cook off with our good friends but I think Hallie enjoyed the cupcake more...she is my child for sure.

One of our favorite things to do is to go to Maceys and get soft serve ice cream. We are now to the point eberyone has to have their own cones..no more sharing!



Over conference weekend we decided to take on the task of bottling pears and I guess in all the excitement I forgot to post the pics. Matt and I both grew up with moms that canned/bottle fruit and veggies but neither of us had ever done it on our own...no better time than the present. I just have to say I love having a husband that is wanting/willing to be involved in everything. Hallie was even a very big helper(no surprise their)she took all the lids off so we could wash the jars.


And after all that Fall fun I don't think I could have said it better...we need a nap!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If he uses a smartphone you can use Google+ to automatically upload the images when you take them. I believe that it is called Instant Upload in the Google+ settings.