Friday, March 21, 2008

The Basement Part 1




Well I am going to be posting pictures of our newly remodeled basement one piece at a time. We are still finishing things here and there and we are now realizing when you double your house size to 2500 feet it is alot of work. But my wonderful husband has done an amazing job and I have never seen someone work so hard when they go to school full time and also carry a full time job he is truely my hero. Well this is the family room for those of you who don't know we bought a house is South Ogden and we gutted the basement to the cement walls so it has been a job. Hope you enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

CHAR said...

wow... I am very impressed. It looks awesome!

Mark said...

It looks so stinking good you guys have done a great job. I will just have to come and hang out now. hey maybe Mark and I can move in you wont mind a baby around would ya!! he he I miss you guys hopefully we will play again soon.