Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wedding Bells





Well so for the last little while there has been rumors of a wedding and now it is official!!! Kyle asked last night and of coarse she said, "YES". He will be a wonderful edition to our family. My mom, Nic's best friend and I were able to go look at dresses yesterday and she found one she loves. The pic is one very similar to the one she bought. They had to resize the dress she bought because she is so tiny! If anyone is looking for a dress wedding/prom/formal I would highly recommend Belle Bridal in Logan it will be well worth the drive and the prices are awesome.

6 comments:

Becca Lund said...

Wow, I can't believe Nicole is getting married! Tell her congrats, that's exciting!

TMB said...

Wow! So exciting for Nikki. I am excited to meet this guy. I absolutely love the dress, she will look beautiful. It looks like you guys have been extremly busy with your remodel. I love the pic of the basement cabinent. It is the cutest.

Brittany said...

What fun!! I am glad that you posted pics of that fun night! I love her dress!!

DaneandLiz said...

That is so exciting Nicole is getting married! It is good to see you are both doing well. Our address is 55 W 1450 N #155 Provo, Ut 84604

Jer and Jealin said...

Love the basement! Sorry I didn't get to see it in person. Nic looks all grown up, probably because she is! Love you guys!!

Larson Letters said...

Gosh, I didn't think Nicole was old enough to get married! I guess people still grow up when you aren't around! Tell her congrats!! It sounds like you and Matt are doing pretty well!!