Monday, June 16, 2008

SOOOO EXCITED


K so I have been waiting for the last three years for this and its finally here. We are leaving for Lake Powell tomorrow. It has been my favorite place in the world since I was a little girl. We used to go every summer with wonderful friend where we played til we couldn't anymore and relaxed to our hearts content. With weddings the last couple of summers it has made the trip impossible but this year we decided that we just needed to go. SO this week is lake powell and next week nic's wedding. It is the first time that all the son-in-laws have been to lake powell and it will be one to remember. I can't wait I have to go pack so stay tuned for the awesome details.

4 comments:

TMB said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am right now? That will be so much fun! Definately when Blair gets home from his mission we are going to have to go to LP. Hope you are safe and have a ton of fun!

Becca Lund said...

I am totally jealous! Lake Powell is my favorite place on this earth. I hope you have a great time.

-Dani said...

Natalie! It's Dani! I surfed your blog off of Becca's today and I'm glad I did. It's great to get an update from you two. You look very happy! I'd love to hear from you - stoutdj@gmail.com or you can check out my less than cool blog dstout.blogspot.com - hope to hear from you soon!

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey Natalie I also got to your blog form Becca, that is so cool that your are going to lake powell I hope that I can make it down there some day. have a great time!! Lindsee (Barnes) Haney