Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Puppy




So this weekend we decided to get a puppy. After much discussion Matt stated that he thought it would help him become more ready to have a baby..whether or not I believe that is another thing but anything that might help is worth a try, right? Her name is Sadi she is a registered black lab and someday she would be good to breed if we decide that is another endeavor we want to try. She is very smart and after a couple of days is pretty good at the potty training. She only wines when she needs to go out and right before she goes outside for bed. We are going to be taking her to some classes to help us train her to speak, sit, shake, and other fun obedience stuff. We will continue to post pics as she grows. The second pic he is sleeping I promise. Come on Brit you have to admit that he is really cute.

3 comments:

Becca Lund said...

She is adorable! I also think you should train her to open the fridge and grab you a bottle of water!

Dave and KayDee said...

I just read your comment on my post, but I don't have access to Shalise and Dan's blog. I never emailed her before they went private and I didn't write down her email address. So, sorry I'm not any help.
KayDee
Oh, cute puppy by the way! We got two this winter and they are a lot of fun. I think they are a good way to prepare for kids (kind of). And tell Nicole congrats. Jon knew she'd be married before he got home from his mish.

Brittany said...

Okay, now that I have seen her in person, she is CUTE!! But I still wouldn't consider getting one myself...but now Carson can just have fun with your dog!