Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life isn't so bad

Hello friends,

Well first off thanks for all of your advice and help with my silly fear. I am doing much better and although I am not completely free of the anxiety I feel like I am beginning to understand that many things in life are alot more important than how much you weigh and what size you wear. So this last week I have really struggled we have had some babies at the hospital that are ready to go home but their parents are less than adequate to care for them. Drugs, age, priorities, and other such stuff has clouded their judgement and I have been left to question whether or not god really exists and if he does why he doesn't protect the innocent little spirits that he send on a daily occurance. I found this story today that I think you should read.
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Larson Letters said...

Isn't that mom so amazing! I just bawled reading their story and the faith that she had and continues to have. Some of the challenges and tests that God allows us to experience don't seem fair to anyone involved, but sometimes we need some growing or have to face consequences of our choices. In the end, it is on our heads of how we choose to handle them. I think some of the things that the little babes go through make him just as sad to see as it does you. There is a lot of hard stuff to see out in the world and He isn't allowing bad stuff to happen out of hate and anger. It is because people make choices that he allows the consequences to follow. So, don't give up on him!