Monday, May 5, 2008

The fam and the new editions



So this weekend was also a rare chance for a family pic. Unfortunately Nic'c man was off playin baseball so he missed out but here we all our I can't believe how quickly our size has increased but I guess with an amazing family like I have and cute for that matter it was bound to happen. Mom and dad are still surviving Vegas and are actually enjoying it the kids are trying to make mom computer literate so she will start her own blog but we will see. She also got a dog which will quickly become part of the family. My dad is amazing as always loving his job and less yard work. Kim and Ez are just enjoying finishing school for the semester and starting to do the touch ups on their new condo they bought a couple of months ago. Nic and Kyle(the soon to be Grahams) have found an apartment kyle will live there til they get married and nic will live in vegas and try to earn some money before becoming newlywed poor. Kyle finishes baseball this week and nic will play volleyball this fall to keep her scholarship. Nate is getting more boy like everyday while he plays baseball and is doing very well at the piano. Maddi just got baptized and is starting to care about having her hair done and wearing the right clothes. Watch out mom and dad she may just give you a run for your money. As for Matt and I Matt will be returing to school May 13 for the summer with 21 credits in hopes of finishing next spring so we can start our family adopted, foster, or otherwise. Matt will continue t amaze me and work over forty hours and week and still have time for his sweetheart. He is my hero. I will continue to work with the babies I love and looking for a job with better hours.

1 comment:

Mark said...

what is that supposed to mean can you not have kids!!!!???? Call me with your answer and we also havent talked in a while so give me a call