Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation







Well so graduation came and went without anything horrible occuring it was a very busy weekend with the wedding shower and maddi being baptized(more to come with that) I have mixed feelings about graduating like what now and I am definitely old. I graduated with my bachelors in Science/nursing and a minor in finance. Thanks for all of my family that made the trip. I looked up just before the ceremony started to see some of the people I love the most and that made it that much more special. My wonderful husband has been so supportive and brought beautiful flowers to surprise me with. Thanks honey I love you more than anything in this world! But anyways pics speak louder than words so here it goes.

2 comments:

Becca Lund said...

Congratulations on graduating! What a great accomplishment.

CHAR said...

Congratulations Nat! By the way, I miss you a lot!