Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Best Friend Tag

What is his name? Matthew Kerry Brower
How long have you been married? 2 years in August
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Matt for sure...no offense but who needs a garbage disposale.
Who said I love you first? I think he did it was 7 years ago in HIGH SCHOOL!
Who it taller? He is thank heaven at 5'11.5" so he says
Who has more musical talent? He does he can hear a song find the piano or guitar and just play it. I am always amazed.
Who is smarter? I think we are both smart but Matt can fix anything and I am not kidding.
Who does the Laundry? We do it together but usually I have more time so I do it.
Who cooks dinner? Whoever is awake enough
Who drives when you are together? He does unless he has homework.
Who is more stubborn? I am and sometimes its embassasing to admit that.
Who's the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually matt the stubborn thing comes into play
Who's parents do you see most? Well it was mine til they decided to pack up and leave us.
Who has more friends? We have the same friends for the most part.
Who has the most siblings? Same amount
Who wears the pants? I do but I am getting better at sharing
It is funny to see how different peoples relationships work there is no right or wrong answer it is just how it works for them.
I tag all my sis-in-laws(Brit, Ris, and Tiff) and Jes

No comments: