Monday, May 12, 2008

So many busy weekends...a moment away

So Matt and I decided with spring semester over and summer starting this week that we needed a couple nights away. We decided to go to Logan to the Anniversary Inn because it is our favorite we always stay in a new room and this room was amazing we may just stay in it next time. Matt was so funny if he knew I was posting this he would kill me but he never reads it so I think I'm safe. The room is called Joanie's Diner and has a 1950's theme with jukebox and all. They bought a third home and added new rooms you should check them out. But anyways after our couple nights away and relaxing we headed to boise to see our new neice blessed. We had a great time with the fam and hopefully in due time we will have a little one to bless ourselves.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is hilarious, and I am really glad you posted that video! Oh, my brother is a dork, but I guess you were the one who married him...j/k! Thanks again for today, it was fun! I love shopping with you!! And not just because you are so wonderful to help me with Carson & Kaylee, that is just a bonus! :)

Jer and Jealin said...

Hey! I haven't checked blogs in a while so I was in for a treat! Love all the updates. Seems like you guys are having fun. So, when are you moving to St. George???? xoxo

J and Ris said...

That is so Matt! I'm glad that you got that on video- that is his true self! Keep it, the kids are going to want to see it when they are older! Thanks for keeping us posted on things going on with you two. It sure is fun!