Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ultrasound numero dos!



















So here is the next ultrasound. The plan was to learn what sex our little one would be but he/she is very stubborn, although I am unsure where he/she gets it....not! The dr kept poking and trying to move it but it did nothing. The baby is now 4.5 inches long and weighs in at just over an ounce. We are still measuring on our dates. This baby has long legs from what I have bben told so maybe it will get some of the Brower height. So in three weeks we will attempt again to see what our little friend is and go from there.
On another note is this weather making anyone else depressed. I really like Utah and the fact that it has four seasons or at least it used to. The last couple of years it seems that spring and fall get pretty close to cut out aside from a few days here and there. So we will grin and get through it because I'm sure the hot summer is not far behind and that means the annual Norr family trip that has been the hightlight every summer for Matt and I since we got married. I am especially excited that this year we will be going rafting and it will be Matt's first time rafting, I already know he will love it but I just can't wait. So let the time past enjoy all the moments even the snowy ones because summer will soon come and we will be wishing for cooler weather.

6 comments:

J and Ris said...

Bummer! Guess I'll work on my patience and wait a little bit longer! It's nice and sunny today here in Idaho. OK, we did have rain with the sun but it still isn't bad.

Brooke Hill said...

I still cant get over that you are pregnant Nat!!! I love it!!! Three more weeks, I think it will be a boy!!! :D Love ya

Jer and Jealin said...

The wait is so frustrating! You just want to get started buying and decorating! Hang in there. As for the weather. I think you know you have free room and board here in Sunny St. George! Loves.

rigbyspot said...

Sometimes they just won't cooperate! Oh well better luck next time!

TMB said...

Congratulations....I think it is a she. :)

TMB said...

When are you coming to Tremonton?