Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's a GIRL

So if you read the title you are fully aware that this child that wanted to remain sexless has now been seen. We are thrilled and more than a little shocked concidering that both Matt and I thought this little one was a boy. We go in for the important ultrasound to make sure everything works next week thats the one I am ready for just to make sure our little one is growing. I had been consistently gaining weight but I have stopped recently although the doctor says completely normal and the baby is growing perfectly. She is however sitting on my sciatic nerve, does anyone have any tricks to help relieve the pain? Has anyone ever had a prenatal message? Sorry this post has taken me so long we have not had internet for the last couple of weeks and I will tell you I am addicted, literally. I kept thinking about how out of the loop I felt. And so much has happened but yet I can't remember most of it so it couldn't have been to important. Hope all is well and I look forward to catching up on all the fun things going on very soon.

9 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

I have heard of prenatal massage, I never have had one. But I think you can go anywhere were they do massage and get one. Try going to the massage schools to get one they are usually like half of the price as other massage places. CONGRATS on the baby girl!!! that is so so exciting!

Jer and Jealin said...

Hello! My mom says you look so stinkin' adorable. Wish I could see ya and give you a big hug! I had some of the same issues with the nerve thing. OUCH! And yes I've had prenatal massages. I loved them. Make sure you get someone who is trained to do them. There are a couple different ways. I've had one on a pregnancy pillow where you lay on your stomach and there's a little hole for your belly. The other kind I had was just on a normal table, but I stayed on my sides and back. The MT would put little wedges under my back to support the belly better. I would really recommend it. It helped me so much! Miss you guys!

Dave and KayDee said...

YAY! Girls are so fun! Let the shopping begin. :) I'm excited to see her, she'll be a little cutie.

waylon and shareena said...

Hey I am a massage therapist if you go to get a massage just make sure that the therapist is trained in prenatal massage and that they don't use aroma therapy certain aromas can hurt your baby! the schools are the best to go because everything is fresh on the therapist mind. the school I went to is in salt lake really good school I would recomend massage there to anyone Myotherapy collage of utah they are appointment based so you are sure to get in 801-484-7624. there are some stretches you can do if you sit on a chair and cross the leg that is hurting you ankle over knee of other leg then lean forward, should feel stretch in butt and down side of leg (ITB), also if you lay on your back on the edge of your bed and kick sore leg up to hip level and twist over so leg is hanging off side of the bed. both stretches are hard to do when pregnant, but worth a try!

Becca Lund said...

Hooray for a girl! Can we please get together soon? I miss you both.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to have a darling little girl!!

PRECAST CONCEPTS said...

sister you should be showing ny now wheres a pictures. since i never get to see you.(thats my fault) excited for you to come visit.

mellie said...

I am so excited for you all! I love you!!!

Melony

Holly said...

I know I said it already, but congrats! It was great to hang out the other night and chat. It's been too long. Hope all is well, and we'll talk later!