Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Norr!!




Cute smiles



Just chillin in her swing


She loves when her dad comes home from work

Today is my mom's birthday so I have some new pics. Hallie is changing and everyday is becoming more fun. She is still the best baby(I"m bias though) She eats every 3 hours during the day and sleeps for five to six hours at night(I think this alone makes her the baby of the year). She is getting better at smiling and we see more of her personality all the time....thank heavens she is more like Matt in the fact that she is laid back and patient.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

She is SO cute! Can't wait until we get to see her again...but we want to make sure my house is completely germ free before we do that! So thanks for posting pictures!

Love ya!

Graham's said...

OHHHH! She is my favorite little thing in the whole world!! Precious! Love you guys!

Graham's said...

P.S.
bright pink is her color!!!