Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Parties





So this weekend was more than jampacked with family fun so on Saturday we had both Matt and I's family parties. It was alot of fun but we wish we would have had more time to just enjoy the weekend. Saturday morning we headed down to Nick and Brit's we enjoyed lunch, a visit from santa, and family pics(if you call that fun haha). Then we headed to Tremonton to the Harris family party the weather was not good and the roads were a mess we missed all of our family that couldn't make it but we enjoyed a delicious dinner, visiting, and watching the Jazz game. My aunt Julie is the best host and an amazing cook. My mom also made Hallie this adorable Christmas hat she doesn't mind wearing it at all and it is so cute on her so I had to include a pic. Thanks to everyone who was part of planning all of the festivities I know it is alot of work but very worth it when we all can get together.

No comments: