Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Everyday happenings


This morning we woke up to 10 inches of new snow so I dressed Hallie up and we headed out to shovel the driveway(thats what you get when you put the snowblower away for the winter. She loved watching the cars, people, and snowplows drive by and oh so cooperative so I could finish. What is this snow in APRIL?

We haave finally found a baby food that hallie actually likes and it is so cute all over her face.

So yesterday while transporting laundry I found a new positon for Hallie and what is even better is that she loved it once I started putting the clothes on her she laughed..maybe she thought it was a game.

5 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...

What a sweetie! Madden had that little green jacket and white pants in NB size. I still can't get over her bright blue eyes! So cute!

Brittany said...

I LOVE the picture of her in the laundry basket! That is great!!! Can't wait to show you pictures from Sunday, I have picked some out, but I haven't edited them yet! I will email you!!

Lindsay said...

Ya this weather is so awful!

DGri said...

Gee, I wish someone would carry ME around in a laundry basket! It looks like fun! ;)

Sara said...

She is growing up too fast Natalie! But she is such a cutie! I really like the picture of the two of you, too cute!