Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aren't I cute? 7 months


I'm pretty bias but I think this little girl is possible the cutest thing ever and she is developing a personality to match. She turned 7 months last week, I can't believe that. Where does the time go? I think now that she sits on her own all the time she looks so grown up. The other day I was remembering when she would smile only occasionally and laugh occasionally but now she is full of both most of the time. She just keeps getting more fun. She loves to watch Little Einsteins or pretty much any sporting event(one of Matt's favorites). Over the last couple of weeks she has started if you stand in front of the tv while she is watching her show she tries to lean to the side and cock her head so she can see around you it is pretty funny. She eats about 1/3-1/2 a jar of baby food 3-4 times a day its so funny when we find something she really likes because you can't get it out of the jar fast enough. She continues to get more coordinated with her sippy cup. I am so loving being a stay at home mom and wish that every mom that wanted to could. I have been so blessed.

3 comments:

j.evans photography said...

She is such a little doll! I love her big smile. She always has the biggest grin when you take her pictures I love it!

Brittany said...

Cute is an understatement!!! She is adorable!! She has the cutest smile!!!

TMB said...

She is so cute. I think that Brynley and Hallie have matching outfits. :) She is growing so fast!