Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shopping is hard work


So today Hallie and I did our monthly big shopping trip. I was excited for 2 reasons first I love Walmart and any legitimate excuse I can find to go there is taken advantage of and second my mom made Hallie this graocery cart cover(talented I know I didn't get much of that). Hallie loved it and spent most of the time looking at all the colors and shapes plus I didn't worry about her sucking on it. So we shopped for quite a while and lost track of time I only noticed once we got in the car it was way past nap time. So we headed for home about five minutes after we left Walmart I looked back to see Hallie totally asleep, what a good girl not even a complain. At this point I am wondering if we can clone her or have her train the rest of our kids I would have 10 of her(well maybe not that many but she is the best baby).If you don't believe me come spend the day with us.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Super cute...I love her flower!! :) She IS a good baby, you are SO lucky!!

You need to post some of these pictures on Brower Power Blog....check with Marisa on getting a login if you don't already!