Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Past Week


Last Monday when I picked Hallie up from the babysitter I realized she was not quite herself and felt a little warm. Later that night I took her temp and found that it was 101.8 and was fussy. I called our ped and we ran through a bunch of scenarios and decided it was probably a virus and she was fine to watch unless things got worse. Well as most kids do it was a roller coaster and after several sleepless nights(which was a first Hallie has always slept through the night so this was a shock to my system)endless rocking/sleeping in the recliner, and endless cuddling Saturday morning she was back to her old self. Thanks to everyone that offered advice and assistance it was much appriciated.

1 comment:

Graham's said...

oh pour Hallie Bug! I love all the pictures and posts! Love ya!