Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A week with the fam




So this past week was a good one my Mom, Kim, & Maddi came to visit for the week. We played alot, shopped, did some projects, and visited family. I spent most of my week enjoying the time rather than packing around the camera. Towards the end of the week we had a BBQ at the Brower's Hallie found watermelon and although she doesn't seem to know what end to eat she liked it. I think its important to teach your kids that getting dirty is ok. I used to think that all kids knew how to do that but over the past couple of years have found that to not be true. I remember as a kid making mud pies and having sticky hands from various food that I probably should have eaten with a fork but didn't...that is part of being a kid isn't it? Well Hallie doesn't seem to have a problem with that and there will probably come times when I don't appriciate the mess but someday I will miss it.
This is one of the bows we made with grandma

1 comment:

Graham's said...

I love those eyes! She is so small but big personality! Thanks for the update it makes me so happy to see you guys! We love you so much! Give Hallie mae my kisses and loves!