Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I can feed myself!

Hallie for quite sometime has eaten better if she feeds herself. I have no idea where she gets her independence..not. But lately I have noticed I haven't been recording these major milestones so sorry if everyone is feeling overloaded with posts today. Hallie has been doing what seems like talking for quite a while now he 2 newest are yum when she eats something and brrm when she plays with her cars. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Oh I almost forgot we got her dietary eval back today and she is eating more calories than she has to have so the conclusion was just as I had suspected..she is just little. What a relief.

2 comments:

Matt&Linds said...

I think I love her!! She is getting so big!! Looks like everything is going great!!

Graham's said...

Ok so this is what I'm talking about! If you could just post this much everyday I wouldn't be missing out so much hahaha. Thanks for all the updates! It's so fun to see and read! Love ya!