Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Day

I don't know how I managed to catch this picture but its priceless. We used these 5 gallon buckets to hold down the sunshade and they were a common play place for Hallie to rinse her toys, splash, or dump the water out of. She is definitely cute and her personality just makes her that much more darling.

Hallie tubing for the 1st time of many to come I think she liked it...at least she didn't cry?


Maddi showing us how its done...yeah

Grandma and Hallie


Insert a sad face her...we were not ready to come back to reality for sure we loved spending time in and sand and sun with the family. The water was great we did some more cliff jumping and Maddi skiied for the 1st time and got up after only her 3rd try she was very nervous but mom helped her. I love vacation and all the extra help is so nice. But my favorite was watching Hallie and her interactions with the fam. I can't believe my sweetheart is getting so old or that I married my best friend over 4 years ago how blessed we are to have the oppertunity to spend time with family to catch up and build relationships. I am so grateful for a close and supportive family. We had a great time and are already looking forward to next summers adventures.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a great vacation Nat! Just like the good old days, only now you get to share it with your own little family. What a dream come true. My favorite picture is of the whole family with the Rainbows behind you. Some of my favorite people in one of my favorite places :)
I also love that Hallie loves Maddie so much. So cute :)

TMB said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time. Hallie is adorable! I love that Hallie loves Maddie, Bryn LOVEs Brooklyn (and would love Maddie too). She calls Brooklyn "Broots", one of the first people she could identify with a name. No one can make her more excited than Broots. Miss you guys!