Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1 yr pics

Where does the time go? I remember being pregnant and wanting time to pass quickly and the day Hallie was born praying that time would slow down so we could enjoy every moment of this new little angel in our lives. Matt and I have enjoyed every moment of this last year we have been blessed with our little Hallie. She is the light that brightens any day. She has never been anything but a joy in ours and the people around us lives. We have been very blessed and are excited as time continues to learn and grow along side of our sweetheart! Love you Hallie thanks for making the last year amazing!








Thanks Brit for helping us to capture the beauty of our little one

6 comments:

Matt&Linds said...

She is so FREAKING adorable!!! I can't believe she is one...crazy!

Jamie said...

Such darling pictures! She's beautiful!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

She is beautiful Nat!

Harris Family said...

oh my gosh i don't think i've seen cuter pics. they are all so full of personality, I don't know how you chose a fav, I love them all. she is so beautiful, with her blue eyes.

Brooke Hill said...

Nat, she is adorable!! I can not believe that she is one! Time flies when you are having fun!

Lindsay said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! You have one very beautiful daughter!