Friday, June 3, 2011

I want my BINKI!!!!


Any one that knows Hallie knows that she is also very attached to her binki. We so easily got rid of her bottle but the binki not so much(is that horrible that I don't care its just a binki?) Any how she has been getting in her all four K9's(teeth) at the same time when we went to run errons we forgot the binki. We ended up buying some while out and about to make it easier on us. Well I think she was loving them to much she kept both in her mouth a majority of the night....it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Drake is so attached to his binki too and I'm on the same page as you- I really don't care if he's attached to it. I love her piggy tails! She is so cute!

Brooke Hill said...

Adorable! She looks so much like Maddie! And your husband is super amazing! you are one lucky lady mam!