Monday, June 27, 2011

Gama, gama, gama


Well the title of this post says it all. Hallie has recently made the connection of what a grandma is and well lets just say she likes to use that word. Last week Hallie and I were able to attend my cousins wedding with my grandma(my moms mom), my aunt, and uncle. We had a great time and from the minute we left Tremonton it seemed that Hallie had found a partner and her name is gama. On the way she would say grandma and then act shy when grandma would turn around to see what she needed. At the wedding she sat on grandma's lap enjoying treats she had brought for her. This was a special day in our little Hallie's life and I don't think she even knows it. Growing up my grandma was never really involved with our lives mostly her and my grandpa did things together so I love that she has taken a real interest in Hallie and Hallie in her. Since gettin ghome she still asks where gama is..it makes my heart happy.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

She looks so cute in that dress...and the bows are adorable...where did you ever find those? hehe!! Looking at your recent posts makes me realize how big Hallie is getting...she is precious and we just love her so much! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

Drake is suddenly loving his grandparents too. So fun! Hallie looks adorable and I love her dress!

Brooke Hill said...

So cute! She is getting so big! I think you need to post about your other news..... Just saying. Love ya!