Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Saturday @ Cherry Hill

On Saturday once everyone had arrived(minus Nic & Ky who we missed lots) we got ready and headed to Cherry Hill but before we left Hallie didn't waste much time getting Ez to read to her there was more than one instance during the weekend that someone was on the couch reading to her.

Hallie enjoyed pirates cove with grandma to she was quite the dare devil once she got her feet wet.



I love Cherry Hill we packed our dinner and found a wonderful shaddy spot where when we needed a break we headed back to our spot. Here is everyone when we rstopped momentarily for dinner





Hallie and I waiting for our chance to go down the slide. I really thought she would be scared but after her 1st time down she turned and said again with a huge smile.

Hallie and her grandpa watching her interact now that she associates who they are just melts my heart

The river run I think was by far everyone's favorite we would link up in a long train and go through the obstetricals bumping into one another I think we all laughed so hard we are lucky we didn't pee our pants





Pirates Cove was a fun place for all of us to play but Hallie particularly liked having so many friends.


After getting home just before nine the boys(Matt, Ez, and Nate) headed to see Transformers 3 at the drive inn..lets just say the rest of us were to tired to go including Hallie.
This is what happens after an awesome day with a great family

I don't know if thanks you can ever express how much I appreciate my family and all the time and money they spend in our behalf especially this weekend. We know it isn't convenient for you to drive to far to visit but it means more than you will ever know. I think I am slowly but surely seeing the world through Hallie's eyes and what a blessing it has been for us to realize that some things you thought in life that were once important aren't anymore. We love you guys please please come back soon!

No comments: