Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sunday in Tremonton & Meeting Rigden

Growing up I have come to miss the simple life I once had spending countless weekends with my grandparents and cousins and not having what seemed like a care in the world. I was very blessed growing up that I never wanted for anything. My parents were always great at making sure our needs were met, I now realize as an adult that its not quite as simple as it appears. So when we have weekends where the family can get all together Matt and I do whatever we can to make it work. I want Hallie to grow up having the same feelings of being surrounded by family and people she loves and love her on a regular basis. So Sunday when my cousin Dane and his wife blessed their new little guy it created a wonderful opportunity to create some of those memories that I cherish from childhood.
Introducing the new and improved Norr Family(this is our 1st family pic with the newest addition Rigden)

My beautiful sisters minus kimber she was taking the pic.

I love grandma pictures they melt my heart. My mom was playing a game where she would stick out her tongue til Hallie would try to get it then pull it back in she laughed so hard until she got frustrated that she couldn't get it.


Sunday after the blessing we all headed to Grandma Joyce's house where we planned food for Lake Powell(less than a month away!!) I enjoyed hogging Rigden(I would seriously hold that cute little guy forever if I didn't have to share) Hallie was pretty interested which made me really nervous but she was very gentle with him and loved to touch his hair.

Enjoying some tummy time

My baby looks huge next to an actual baby in their 1st cousin picture all ready for bed

Hallie and her Kim(she was so good to hold Hallie so she wasn't jealous I had the baby)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YOur family sure is growing! What a great family picture- beautiful family!