Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby #2


10 weeks(almost 6 weeks ago)
Yup you heard it right baby number 2 will be joining us just shortly after the 1st of the year Jan 11 to be exact. This has been one of the reasons I have been so bad at blogging I can't seem to find much motivation these days. This pregnancy has been a lot different and more difficult in these 1st 16 weeks than in my whole pregnancy combined with Hallie. I have been very sick and have just recently started to feel like myself again. We go on Thurs to see if we can tell what this little person is..my guess is boy. As long as it comes with all of its parts and healthy is all we really care about. I have mixed feelings hoping the next couple months goes quickly so we can meet our little person but also slow so I can enjoy my sweet Hallie. To late to change our minds now..haha

5 comments:

*karen* said...

Yay! Congratulations! Sorry to hear you have been sick (that stinks). Just ENJOY every second, babies are truely a miracle! :)

Lindsay said...

Yay! I wondered about that little comment in your last post! Congrats! Have him/her on my birthday- January 13th!!!

Jer and Jealin said...

I'm guessing a boy too! Hopefully you feel better soon. Most people usually start to feel better in the 2nd tri. We're hoping to make it up North toward the end of July. If so, let's get together! Love you!

Kim said...

Yay! Congratulations! You'll feel better soon... hopefully :) Definitely a boy.

Dani said...

Amazing news, Congrats!! We are happy for youu guys.