Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gracie 9 months

Gracie 9 months 
17lbs 8oz(28%)
27.2in(41%)
What can I say about one of the sweetest, happiest, laid back babies you will ever meet. She is growing and changing a lot faster than I would like her to. She is wearing size 9-12 month clothes and size 2 diapers. She sleeps all night and takes 3-4 naps during the day that range from 45min to 3 hrs. She is a late sleeper and sleeps til anywhere from 8-9am which I love(I think there is a lot of truth to if you train the 1st one right it trickles down). She started crawling on Sept 26(Hallie B-day). She started out with the army crawl and resorts back to that when she is in a hurry but has now also mastered the "real" crawling. About a week before she started crawling she started pulling herself up on furniture and walking holding on to it. To be honest I really wondered if she would skip crawling but I was wrong. I remember with Hallie wanting her to do all these milestones so I knew that she was developing correctly and with Gracie I would like her to stay unmobile(probably not a word) as long as she wants which has already passed. She still has no teeth but doesn't let that stop her from eating anything. She loves snacks and would eat the whole container if you'd let her. She has the smile that lights up not only her face but the room. She started drinking out of a straw on Oct 15 when Hallie shared her icee with her. She loves to feed herself and is very independent. Below she fed herself a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie my sister gave her and managed to enjoy it this much....I think she liked it.

A bout a month ago when she started pulling herself up on furniture we decided that we better move her crib down a bit and just as we suspected it was only a matter of time and just today after nap I went in to find her standing in her crib.
This is her army crawl
Love you Gracie Goo what a sweet blessing you are in our lives!

No comments: