Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kids can sleep anywhere

Our girls have always been really good sleepers...something I have always been grateful for. Gracie is much better than Hallie about sleeping where ever and whenever she is tired which I think is mostly me because with Hallie I always made sure I was home for naps and now with 2 if I did that I would never get anything done. But while we were out the other day usually Gracie will kinda fuss til I give her her binki, bundle, and cover her before she goes to sleep but not this day I looked in the rear view mirror in between stores and she was out. I love how sweet they look when they sleep.
 The arm you can see under the curtain is Hallie's. We have been spending sometime at Kim & Ez's since Luke arrived and have taken multiple naps there. Hallie loves Kim's prego body pillow and asks to sleep in it every time we go. On this day we had gotten the pillow out and tucked her in. About 20 minutes after we laid her down Kimber went to change her clothes and couldn't fins Hallie after a second of panic she noticed her arm sticking out from under the curtain and sure enough she was totally asleep and slept there for almost 2 hours!
Oh silly kids and the places they find to sleep

No comments: