Friday, February 29, 2008

My Job

Well most days I would tell you I have the best job in the world. So you see I work in the newborn ICU at McKay Dee and most days I come home feeling as if I have spent most of the day as close to god as I can possibly get. I can't even describe to you what is feels like to be there when parents see there baby for the first time. Or to hear that first time a baby cries it is so special it almost makes it seem as if the world stops for a brief moment just to take it all in. I have been sent and found some stories that I really would like to share. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did but I am warning you they can be tear jerkers but also prove that miracles really do happen almost every day.

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm471542.html

http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

2 comments:

CHAR said...

I stole the "99 Balloon's" story from your blog. Such a neat story.

becca said...

This is a great post. I need your email address to invite you to our blog. Just email me at rebeccamenlove@gmail.com and then delete this comment please!