Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

It must be that time of year when you have alot of time to reflect because of the cold and snow that forces people inside. I have had alot on my mind lately and it is starting to effect the things I need to think about so here it goes.

1. Thank you to all of the good parents or people that some what plan for the special spirits that are sent into our lives. I have a job that believe I see the worst of the worst the abused, drug addicted babies that alot of times the state wont take away because so called parents have rights. I have learned alot being a nurse and one of the many is that any one even animals can have babies but a mom is someone that is there for all of the good and bad times during the day and the middle of the night. I applaud all of you that are dedicated to your parents and give yourself more credit because if you are trying you are doing more than half of America's parents.

2. Thanks for all of you out there that are doing your part in society and not living off the government when you are capable of providing for yourself. I recieved an email the other day that gave instructions on how to live off the government whether you need to or not I was so dicussed I erased it. So keep going although the road seems long I would rather look back and see what I have accomplished rather than how many people I have scammed out of money.

3. I hate growing up and having people all go different ways I miss having my family close and that we don't get to see each other as much as we used to I wish I would have cherished those days more when they were here.

4. The whole flower thing for Valentine's Day is of all things not original. Don't get me wrong flowers are nice but if your husband was really that great and creative why does he need a specific day to send flowers they are available year round. It seems as though that gets forgotten alot.

5. On a lighter and not so depressing note. I want to thank my husband and all the husbands out there that are capable of everything. Opening doors, doing laundry, dusting, making dinner, calling just to say they love you, and last but not least treating your wives like the princess that she is and this is only to name a few. I know somee days are harder than others but it is well worth it. I love you honey thanks for you patience.

We are truely blessed.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your thinking Nat...And can I tell you thank YOU, a million times over. You and Matt have just been so great to us, and Carson adores you!! You are going to make a great mom when that time comes!!

TMB said...

I found your blog off of Dane's and I am excited to stock it. How are things going? You can view ours at taylorandmarisha.blogspot.com