Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daddy's little girl

I have been sick alot lately, and NO I am not pregnant, for some reason or another my body has had a hard time fighting off whatever it is dealing with. Matt and I had just gotten into bed after ten and I was feeling so yucky. Matt, being the sweet husband he is, felt helpless and horrible that he couldn't do anything to help. I started to cry and it just got worse from there. Matt asked what was wrong and I told him through broken sobs that I wanted my dad. For any of you who know my dad you know what an amazing and remarkable father and person he is. I have always been a daddy's girl, when I was little my dad would leave for work and I would cry for for hours sometimes until he would come home to save my mom's sanity. He ,to this day, stops all my doubts, destroy all my fears and give some of the best advice of anyone I know. That night I finally fell asleep feeling silly for wanting to call my dad in the middle of the night. The next morning I recieved a phone call from my dad who said he felt like he needed to call me I once again broke down into tear as I expressed my feelings from the night before and how silly I felt. What can I say once a daddy's girls always a daddy's girl. Although I know my dad will never read this post. I can never say enough for how much he mean to me or repay him for the way he has influenced my life. Thanks dad for all you do and for teaching me to be the best I can.

No comments: