Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary to US!!!!


So from the title you can assume that over the past weekend Matt and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary. Although the time married is just a number we always add it to another year that we have been best friends which if you were wondering is 12 years since we first met, 9 years since our first date, and 7 years since our first kiss. These are the numbers that are alot more amazing to us as we look back over time. Well back to the weekend it was alot of fun we went to Lagoon on Friday then headed to Park City to stay in our aunt and uncle's condo(a big thanks for that). All weekend Matt spoiled me with surprised and hot breakfast which he is fantastic at. Saturday we headed to Salt Lake to meet my sister Kim and her hubby(Ezra) for lunch. Then we went back for some shopping. Sunday we just relaxed, enjoyed a 4 hour nap and watched the olympics and enjoyed having nothing to do. Then Monday(our actual anniversary)we were lucky enough to spend with Nick, Brit, and their cute kids. We ate dinner and then headed to the Bees game it was so much fun its hard to explain. Then we headed home exhausted and now back to real life. But in this post I would like to take a second and thanks everyone that has helped Matt and I get to this point in our lives. Just to name one of the many I think that Nick & Brit have been our biggest fans and we are forever in their debt for countless meals, letting us steal their kids to practice, and putting up with us for hours at a time I don't know that we will ever be able to find a way to repay them or the words to describe how much we appriciate and look up to them. Thanks guys we love you all!
P.S. Enjoy the pics

6 comments:

-Dani said...

Yay! Congratulations!

J and Ris said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's only been 2 years! It seems like we've known you for so many wonderful years! Glad you got to do some fun things!

SMILES2ALL said...

Congratulations!!! Happy 2 years

Becca Lund said...

Happy anniversary! I am sad we couldn't go to the bees game, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Brittany said...

congrats on 2 years! Before you know it it will be 10!! And then 20! I am so proud of you two and all that you have accomplished in these past 2 years! I am so glad you live close enough for us to spend time together! Thank YOU for all you do for our family! You are wonderful, and our kids just adore you! (But you know that!). We love you tons!!!

*karen* said...

Hey, found your guys blog, matt gave it to me on facebook. I am new at blogging, but its fun to see what old friends are up to. Congratulations on the two year anniversary and I hope you guys had lots of fun together! I just wanted to say Hi and I hope all is well!