Monday, August 4, 2008

Exciting Time



So for all of you who don't know Matt and I have had our eye on some land for over a month now and finally got the guts to put in an offer. I haven't been this excited in a long time..sad I know. Well it is in Uintah just north at the base of the canyon to Morgan and just south of South Weber. It is just under and acre and in what appears to be a very nice neighborhood with established families oh not to mention the view is amazing no one can buid in from of or behind us. I have picked out a house plan that I love but we will see how that ends up after we make some adjustments. We wont build until Matt is done with school and well settled into his job so about 2.5 years or so. But I just had to share we are so excited.

5 comments:

Becca Lund said...

wow, that is a giant house!

The Holmgrens said...

Yay for you guys! It is definitely an exciting time! If we lived in Ogden, I think I'd buy your house because you guys did such a good job with everything!

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Nat! I love the location you guys are in. That will be such an awesome place to build. How is work at the NICU going?

Mark said...

Holy house!! wow. Looks beautiful but I think you need 8 kids or the london family to fill it out. Congrats on getting the land. We still have to do lunch now that I am getting better.

Jer and Jealin said...

OOOh. That's nice. I like it. Looks like there will be plenty of room for visitors...like maybe...I don't know....US!! Hee, hee, hee