Friday, March 19, 2010

Summer time...K grandpa she is ready to boat



Well at our house we are very ready for the summer and boating too. I have always loved boating as has Matt. Because of the large age span in my family boating was something that all of us kids no matter the age could enjoy and was reasonable priced. I went boating for the first time when I was five months and I never remember a summer that didn't include time at the beach/lake. Luckily for me Matt enjoys boating just as much and we have decided that we want boating to be an activity that our kids grow up doing so for easter we decided to start buying Hallie so boating gear well it came today and we couldn't wait to try it all on. The sunglasses are so nice because they are soft and velcro on she doesn't seem to mind wearing any of it at least for now. The life jackets are a lot nicer now than what they were when I first wore them and if any one out there is lokking for any kind of stuff like this watch ebay I saved alot of money.

No comments: