Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vegas Fun in the Sun






So this weekend was a great one we love getting together with family and actually doing something, luckily everyone is willing to drive and be inconvienced a little to make it all happen. Friday we headed to Las Vegas made a quick stop in St George to feed Hallie and pick up Nic & Kyle Hallie loved having friends to look at in the back seat. The weather is a lot nicer in vegas than it is here need I say more and my parents pool was warm enough that we even got to swim. I love the sun. Haliie loved the water more than even I thought she would it was so cute to watch her start to splash. So we played in the pool and BBQ most of the day Sat.

2 comments:

Matt&Linds said...

Oh Man!! Fun in the sun is something I really want!! Looks like you had fun! Hallie is so dang cute!!

Dani said...

She is too cute, Nat!
Here is the URL that you asked for..
www.keepingupwiththekarrs.blogspot.com