Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vegas Vacation


Got smarted by doing home work with Nate

Played with the ball

Jumped on the tramp

Sat in the sun
So for the first week of March Hallie and I got to go and spend sometime withmy family in Las Vegas. It was so nice but we missed Matt terribly. My mom and dad took very good care of us and there were more than enough hands to help me with Hallie. While in vegas hallie did a few things she had never done. She has decided that she loves Nate and would watch him do everything although Nate had to fight maddi to get a chance to hold her. We had a blast and can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Brooke Hill said...

Nat she is getting so big! I cant believe it! Looks like you guys are having more fun every day! So I am off a few days next week, maybe I will come say hi! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

She is such a cutie! That's really funny that Drake is almost her size! She's just a cute, petite little thing isn't she! Her eyes are to die for!