Friday, February 18, 2011

We're back at least for a minute

I truely am having so much fun with Hallie and my craft projects that I rarely have taken the time to blog lately but my brain needs a rest and Hallie is sleeping so here it goes. Hallie grows up more everyday with new words and actions that even I can't keep up with. She has become great at folding her arms and saying amen, it has to be one of the cutest things ever! The other day we were folding clothes I asked if she wanted to help and she immediately dropped the clothes and folded her arms talk about confusing. She has started wanting/asking to sit on the potty. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. She never really goes, but I figure if I keep sitting her on there one day she might get it. She is one of the most polite little people I have ever met always saying please and thank you and I usually don't have to remind her anymore. She is a great helper like most oldest children wanting to sweep and mop so needless to say our floors are always clean. I have a swiffer that I can adjust to a perfect size for her to use. This picture surely isn't the best but she is always in motion so its the best I get sometimes.
After cleaning out the oven drawer the other day it is now one of her favorite places to climb and sit sometimes even to read a story. I tell ya the best toys aren't toys at all.

Hallie is an amazing sleeper and for the most part always has been, we Norr girls need our sleep also knock on wood that doesn't change any day soon. The other morning I peeked in at her to find her sound asleep on her tummy(its her favorite) I had to take a picture because I remember the first time we put her into her crib how tiny she was makes me cherish everyday. So anyways she goes to bed about 7:30 or 8 and sleeps til about 8:30 or 9 which gives me time in the morning to get up and do my own thing it is so nice Im not going to lie I really like to sleep in to.

Another one of Hallie more favorite things is to climb up into the recliner and look at picture books with her blanket and puppy. It entertainer her quite well and I am impressed with how gentle she is with the books she loves to look through and point out the people she knows its fun to listen to her try to say all their name although she is getting better all the time.

On a happy note Hallie now has enough hair to do some fun things with.

On a not so bright note Hallie has reached her first ackward stage now when we ask her to smile it isn't the cutest thing I have ever seen but we still love her and think its pretty funny. These below are prime examples of what happens when you ask her to smile these days.

No comments: