Friday, February 18, 2011

Where we have been

So a few people have asked if we got lost or just forgot to update them on our usually boring life my answer to that is no I have become a craft blog stalker and have a list of projects that take up my free time during nap time. I am close to finishing the project at the top of my list which is Hallie's quiet book. I have been wanting to get one for Hallie for quite sometime but couldn't find what I wanted so I decided to try it myself and it became a much bigger project than I thought. I am still in the process of completing the cover, another zipper ark page, a clock, and the button flowers so there is more to come but I feel so behind already. Hope you enjoy it.





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks so good! You've gotten so much done since you showed me at your house! Hallie is going to have so much fun!

The Holmgrens said...

That looks great! I really like it. So what's the cost comparison to buying one versus making one?

j.evans photography said...

I love the quiet book. Where did you get your ideas from? I have been wanting to make Emry one.