Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Pics Dec 10

Every year either over Thanksgiving or Christmas we always take family pics. Although they are a lot of work to put together and get everyone ready the results are always worth the time, this year was no exception. The family pictures over the years have become priceless to me. Thanks Mom for always making sure we do these!
Our Happy Little Eternal Family





Grandma & Grandma+ One

Another Cute one

My cute mom and dad

Dad and his girls

Our Family

Our Sweet Hallie

4 Generation

8 comments:

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

Darling pictures!

Brooke Hill said...

Ummm, IN LOVE with your pictures!! I cant believe how everyone has grown. I still remember that first time I met them all and had a slumber party at your house when we were in college. Man time flies! Cant wait to see more cute kids added. ;) lol

TMB said...

Such cute pictures. I especially like the 4 generation with Grandma. Hallie is getting so big, and Nate is so handsome! I miss you!

The Holmgrens said...

Nathan just walked up to the computer while I was looking and says "Look, Mom, there's Hallie!" :)

Lindsay said...

Darling pictures! I love the colors!

The Olsen Family said...

Love the family pictures! I can't believe how everyone has changed.

Nicole said...

Super cute family! I love that Nate is not holding on to Maddie when she is on his back..such a brother :)

Jer and Jealin said...

Love the family pics!! You guys are a good looking family. Miss you and love you!