Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was just as fun we got up about seven and opened presents. We all were extremely spoiled ranging from clothes, shoes, tools, and toys. I was extremely spoiled during most of Matt and I's marriage I have known pretty much everything I was getting..mostly because I had picked it out. Matt surprised me with gift certificates for a pedicure and full body message as well as so mommy machine gift certificates I can cash in with him. I love that kind of stuff because I would never use our monthly allowance to pamper myself. Awesome gifts! We decided rather than getting Hallie toys we would get her things she needed..smart move. This kid loves books and Christmas had plenty of those for her as well as some clothes, shoes, a camp chair, building blocks, and a few treats. We should have bought her a shoes box with holes and some dry erase markers, that seemed to be the thing she played with the most.Once she finished she had to have a snack while the rest of us finished opening our gifts. Matt got a fire/waterproof safe, yeah! Then we had our traditional egg casserole breakfast.
It is so fun to have Hallie and Maddi close in age they were inseparable most of the trip.


Breakfast with Grandpa..I love this picture

Many babysitters equals more cuddle time

We hung out most of the day playing games and visiting. That night my parents had arranged for us to attend the Rick Thomas tiger and illusion show. While we waited we walked around to some of the other shops. Hallie liked the race cars.
Waiting for the tiger show to start

Hallie and her daddy

It was really good I was a little concerned because it was late for Hallie but she was so entertained she didn't cry once. We had a great time its fun to get out and see the positive and entertaining side of Las Vegas.

2 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

What a fun Christmas! Hallie is getting so big. So cute! You all look amazing! I am glad you guys got to go to Vegas this year.

Lindsay said...

Cute pics! Looks like lots of fun!