Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Weekend Part 1

Well I will just start by saying that I always feel very blessed but I think heavenly father give us birthdays to help us remember how loved we are. This birthday has been no exception. Friday night we headed to Tremonton to help Mindi and Corey to finish their basement for the weekend. Hallie and I visited grandpa and spent a lot of time visiting with Mindi and Nathan. I think Hallie really enjoyed having a friend, Nathan was so good with her, it was cute. I think they will be friends for a very long time.

Hallie even got in some playing with grandma after her bath

After all the boys hard work we had some great food and celebrated my birthday which cool enough corey and mindi's birthdays are both in January to so we celebrated everyones birthdays.

Yummy cake number 1

No comments: