Monday, January 17, 2011

Where to begin?

I sometimes feel like I don't have anything new to post because our lives are pretty boring(or so I would think others would think) we are on a great schedule so most days are all the same. I love being a mom and all of the joy that comes with it. Hallie is growing and changing so quickly but not in a big way just in small ways that everyday she shows me she is becoming more of a little adult and not a baby any more. She says new words everyday and I swear I always turn around to make sure it was my child that said it and then I ask her to repeat it just to be sure. But anyways here are a few things we have been doing lately. I have been cooking/baking alot trying to incorporate new and healthy recipes into our favorites along the way I have found several new things that hallie likes one of them being muffins, mostly bran, blueberry, and banana. On this particular day I don't think Hallie went more than 30 minutes without a muffin in hand.

Notice the crumbs on her face

No comments: