Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Posing in front of grandma's tree

Checking them out

Loving the aunts

So as the tradition goes we opened one gift...PJs! This year was even a little more special because growing up my grandma used to make what we call "genie jammies" they are made of trieco(I have no idea how to spell this) which makes them silky we used to run around pretending we were princesses when unfortunately now we are older and she has stopped making them for us but this year she made Hallie some they are the cutest things ever. I love them and although at this point Hallie doesn't get the significance of them I am very appreciative of the time and effort that my grandma put into these. She has no pattern and they are very difficult to sew because of the fabric they are made out of and I know that grandma will probably never read this I do really love and appreciate the work she put into them.

No comments: