Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pink Coat




So there is a story behind this darling fluffy coat. I wore it when I was Hallie's age and then it was passed through my sisters and now it is Hallie's I really didn't think it would fit for a while but in cleaning her closet out last week found that it fit..to my surprise. I was so excited I brought it out to show Matt and asked him to guess where I got it. He guessed several places before I finally told him it had once been mine which makes it even more special. I am going to try and remember how much I love the things my mom saved for me so that even though its not convenient to store for that long I will do it anyway. It is for lack of better words...priceless!

4 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

Oh my goodness I had one too when I was little. But like, 4 or 5 yrs old. My mom saved mine too and We got down some boxes on Christmas Eve and I looked at it. It even has a little pouch thing you put around your neck to put your in. Can't wait to use it. Love those cute little hand me downs!

Lindsay said...

That is absolutely beautiful and what a treasure to have!

Leandra said...

Oh My goodness Natalie! Hallie such a doll :) She looks so cute in the coat!!

Sara said...

Hallie is adorable! I love the picture of her looking up at you! You can tell she loves her darling mommy! :)