Saturday, December 18, 2010

1st Hair Cut



I have heard of a lot of moms that hate to cut their little ones hair but I'm not one of them it makes me sad Hallie is getting older but it was going to happen. My sister mentioned the other day that over skype that Hallie looked as if she was getting a mullet!!! So we did a little trimming of the back and the evened out the top she was very good and played in my makeup. She is getting so grown up. We spend most of our day reading stories. She has gotten to the point that she will sit down and read to herself aloud it is quite cute. She continues to love fruit and eats everything we do. She is improving at feeding herself messy foods..less on her more in her mouth. She is a big helper but I am doing my best to help her be involved in all the kid stuff(to many kids grow up to fast they should be playing not always helping in my opinion)She stayed with Grandpa B last night while Matt and I attended the Christmas Concert she loves her grandpa. She loves to play with her soccer and basketballs which is just up grandpas ally. She was so good and went right to bed. Our little girl isn't so little anymore!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

She is so cute!!! It was so good seeing you guys tonight, especially to see Hallie be so cute! It is so cute to see her read books to herself...she is such a good little girl!! We love you guys!!!